In this policy, the following words shall have the following meanings:
"The Company" means Cadisch MDA Limited. Company incorporated in England and Wales.
"The Client", the Person, firm or Company for whom purchasing goods from the company are pursuant to this policy.
"The Goods" any goods which the company agrees to supply to the client in accordance with the Terms and conditions and this policy.
The company are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of any personal information that's provided by anyone using the company's website.
If the Client provides their personal information to the company, then this shall signify the client's acceptance of this policy.
The company's commitment is to comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws, including the data protection Act 1998. The company follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information provided by the client.
The client who visits and uses this website along with any dispute over privacy is subject to this statement of privacy and the laws of England and Wales. This Statement is applicable to information collected from the client during their visit to this website, on email correspondence and telephone queries.
Collection of personal information
Clients who visit the website can make use of the majority of the services provided, without disclosing any personal information. However if the client has a general enquiry or requests a quotation or brochure on the website, clients must submit their personal information.
Clients can also register as a user of any service provided by the company on this website. We will store and use this data to fulfil the agreement with the client.
The company will collect the following information:
- Name and Organisation.
- Contact information including email address.
- Project name.
Use of Personal Information
The information is used to provide goods and/or enhance services upon the client's request. The company will use the client's information to keep them informed either by email or telephone on new or existing products that might be of value.
The company may from time to time use the client's personal information to send them information on special offers and discounts by email or telephone.
The company will contact the client by telephone or email to discuss the quotation or query given via the website.
If the client provides us with credit or debit card information for goods ordered from the company. The company will keep such information secure and the details are only used further for any appropriate refunds.
Disclosure of information to third Parties
- The company will not provide or sell client's information to any third party not associated with the company other than in circumstances set out below:
- The company may disclose client's information to agents, contractors and electrical wholesalers in order to provide the relevant service to the client.
- The company may provide the client's information to a third party underwriter for credit checks.
- The company's service providers are retained to perform functions on the company's behalf such as delivery, data processing, software development, office services, accounting and any other professional service providers; and such service providers do not obtain, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to the company.
- The company may disclose the client's personal and user information if required by law or where the company believe this action is necessary in order to identify, protect or defend the company against any mistakes, negligence, and breach of contract, theft and fraud.
Storage and amendments of Information
The company will obtain the client's personal information for as long as needed to provide the company's product to the client. The company will retain up to date information on the client, but if the company are holding information that is inaccurate, the client must notify the company by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company are obliged and permitted by law and regulation to retain certain types of data for a minimum period of time. The minimum period of time is six years but can be longer if the statute or regulation requires.
The company will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the client's information is protected, from unauthorised access and disclosure. The company cannot guarantee the security of any email communication in transit to the company or any data that has been disclosed online. The company will not be liable for any breach of security only if it's due to the company's negligence.